Sökning: "Older persons"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 228 avhandlingar innehållade orden Older persons.
1. Case management for older persons with multi-morbidity. Experiences of an intervention from the perspectives of older persons, family members, case managers and health and social care staff membersDetta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Complex health systems make it difficult to ensure a continuity of care for older persons with multi-morbidity, and risk fragmented care. Fragmented care could affect the quality and safety of the care provided. Case management could provide an approach to counteract this unfavourable situation. LÄS MER
2. Learning with, from and about each other interprofessional education on a training ward in municipal care for older personsDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to describe and evaluate interprofessional education on an interprofessional training ward in municipal care for older persons. Interprofessional education has for some years now been proposed as a means to meet the call for effective collaboration, co-ordination and quality in health and social care. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Background: Malnutrition is a major problem in Bangladesh. One third of the population in Bangladesh is malnourished, but figures for older persons specifically are scant. LÄS MER
4. Searching for the meaning of support in Nursing. A study on support in family care of frail aged persons with examples from palliative care at homeDetta är en avhandling från Faculty of Health and Society, Malmö University
Sammanfattning : Family carers perform a large amount of the help and assistance that are provided for Swedish frail aged persons who live with one or more chronical illnesses. Consequently, in addition to balancing the Swedish national welfare expenditures, family carers also contribute to the care for older persons in many ways. LÄS MER
5. Developing and evaluating an interactive app to support self-care among older persons receiving home careDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro University
Sammanfattning : The proportion of older persons worldwide is growing. With older age, complex health problems may occur and the need for home care increases. To support older persons to maintain health and self-care, innovative ways need to be developed. The aim of the project was to develop and evaluate an interactive app among older persons receiving home care. LÄS MER