Sökning: "Qualitative Research"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2248 avhandlingar innehållade orden Qualitative Research.
1. Meaning and Action in Sustainability Science Interpretive approaches for social-ecological systems research
Sammanfattning : Social-ecological systems research is interventionist by nature. As a subset of sustainability science, social-ecological systems research aims to generate knowledge and introduce concepts that will bring about transformation. Yet scientific concepts diverge in innumerable ways when they are put to work in the world. LÄS MER
2. Raising the (roll)bar exploring barriers and facilitators to research translation in US public healthDetta är en avhandling från Umea : Umea Universitet
Sammanfattning : Background In public health, implementation science work is crucial to protecting the safety and health of populations. Despite this, such efforts have been extremely limited within the specific public health field of occupational safety and health. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Peace and Conflict Research
Sammanfattning : Counterinsurgency, state repression and other forms of coercion have multiple adverse effects. Although a state’s use of threats and force should deter an opposition group, these measures often stimulate resistance. LÄS MER
4. Living Up to the Ideal of Respectability Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights Implications for Unmarried Migrant Workers, Single Mothers, and Women in Prostitution in Sri LankaDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to gain a deeper understanding of relationships and sexuality of women at risk of social exclusion in Sri Lanka and the risk of violations of their sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) that they might face. Individual qualitative interviews with migrant women workers (n=18) and men (n=18) in the Free Trade Zone (FTZ), women facing single motherhood (n=28) and women formerly involved in prostitution (n=15) were conducted. LÄS MER
5. Understanding Persons with Eating Difficulties and Communication Impairment after Stroke : Patients Experiences and Methodological Issues in Qualitative InterviewsDetta är en avhandling från Örebro University, Örebro
Sammanfattning : Difficulties with eating are common after stroke and are often associated with communication problems. Although numerous aspects of dysfunction have been identified, little is known about the experiences of living with eating difficulties after stroke. LÄS MER