Sökning: "Delivery of Health Care"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 270 avhandlingar innehållade orden Delivery of Health Care.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : At the Primary Health Care Centre in Vännäs (VPHCC), northern Sweden, a development work was implemented in 1976-1980. The overall purpose was to enhance primary health care planning. LÄS MER
2. Case management for older persons with multi-morbidity. Experiences of an intervention from the perspectives of older persons, family members, case managers and health and social care staff membersDetta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Complex health systems make it difficult to ensure a continuity of care for older persons with multi-morbidity, and risk fragmented care. Fragmented care could affect the quality and safety of the care provided. Case management could provide an approach to counteract this unfavourable situation. LÄS MER
3. Evaluation of a primary health care strategy implemented in a market-oriented health system the case of Bogota, ColombiaDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Despite Colombia having adopted a health system based on an insurance market, Bogota in 2004, as part of a left-wing government (elected for first time in the city), decided to implement a Primary Health Care (PHC) strategy to improve quality of life, level of population health and reduce health inequities. The PHC strategy has been implemented through the HomeHealth program by three consecutive governments over the last eight years in the context of continuous political tension stemming from differences between national and district health policies. LÄS MER
4. Pregnancy and delivery-related complications in Rwanda prevalence, associated risk factors, health economic impact, and maternal experiencesDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University, Department of Clinical Sciences Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sammanfattning : Background: Every year more than 1.5 million women suffer from pregnancy and delivery-related complications (PDCs) during pregnancy and childbirth worldwide, and these women are a vulnerable population for lifelong consequences, somatically, psychologically and financially. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The present study focuses on the organization of public health care in Sweden. The purpose of the thesis is to analyse the institutional arrangements in public health care from the standpoint of the so-called New Institutional Economics. LÄS MER