Sökning: "teaching literature"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 232 avhandlingar innehållade orden teaching literature.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm/Stehag : Symposion Brutus Östlings bokförlag
Sammanfattning : The objective of this dissertation is literature discussion as a learning activity in school. The aim is to examine the conditions under which literature discussions may help students to develop their reception of a commonly read text, and to examine whether, and how, the discussions may provide the students with opportunities to learn more about, or to develop specific attitudes or perspectives towards, literary reading in general. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från B. Wahlströms Bokförlag AB, Box 30022, 104 25 Stockholm
Sammanfattning : As part of the development of the teaching of literature in school, it is also important to reflect upon what pupils read outside school. This thesis deals with the spare time reading of twenty 15-16-year-old girls which has been examined during a two-year period. LÄS MER
3. Lesefreude und Lernerorientierung Eine Untersuchung von Lehrerentscheidungen beim Lesen eines Romans in einer Schülergruppe im schwedischen Unterricht Deutsch als FremdspracheDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : In this study, teaching is seen as a complex decision-making situation, where different factors that influence the teaching and learning process are interwoven and connected with each other. To describe and analyse the complexity of teaching literature in a foreign language instruction setting is the aim of the study. LÄS MER
4. När realismen blir orealistisk : Litteraturens "sanna historier" och unga läsares tolkningsstrategierDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Växjö University Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis discusses challenges to teaching and learning literature arising from young upper secondary school students’ interest in and reading of contemporary literature with truth claims. The main starting-point is that something central happens to text interpretation since visual media are taking control of the understanding of the realism concept. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Education, Department of Sociology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Through in-depth interviews, students’ experiences and perceptions of good teaching practice in literature and physics during one school year were investigated in eight upper secondary classes of the first, second and third years in Greece. Students’ feelings of joy, pleasure and personal meaning in the teaching and learning situation were in focus of the research. LÄS MER