Sökning: "Customer Value"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 226 avhandlingar innehållade orden Customer Value.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : At the turn of the twenty-first century, the PC company Dell was known for its "famous direct method" (Afuah and Tucci, 2003), which alludes to the direct business model. Dell created a tightly aligned business model that enabled it to manage away the need for its component inventories (Jonathan Bymes, 2003). LÄS MER
2. Deconstructing value The role of resource access in determining value processes and value outcomes at different stages of the consumption journeyDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Defining value has been an ongoing task for marketing scholars. Some researchers assert that the difficulty of gaining consensus on value is because value is multidimensional while the discipline attempts to view it holistically. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to create understanding of the value co-creating process in business relationships, where the dyadic relationship is in focus and both the customer’s and the supplier’s view of the value co-creating process is of interest. In the introductory chapter, it is assumed that the ultimate goal of business logic is to create value, and value co-creation can be regarded as the essential reason why a customer and a supplier engage in a business relationship. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm Business School, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Marketers are increasingly adopting rituals as a powerful technique to spur product engagement and enhance customer value creation. From a customer perspective, rituals and value creation may entail broader purposes and meanings that go beyond the company’s intentions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Kopieringen
Sammanfattning : There is a type of business offering gaining much attention, both in the media and in financial figures, which provides the customer with something extra, something to be remembered. This offering is a commercial experience. LÄS MER