Sökning: "social stratification"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 84 avhandlingar innehållade orden social stratification.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to investigate the moderating role of social policies for the association between vulnerable social positions and health and wellbeing. Vulnerable social positions are identified in relation to age-related transition points in to or out of the labour market. LÄS MER
2. From Pioneers to Target Group: Social Change, Ethnicity and Memory in a Lithuanian Nuclear Power Plant CommunityDetta är en avhandling från Department of Sociology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This thesis focused on an examination of human agency and strategies for responding to rapid social and economic change. Fieldwork was carried out in the community of Visaginas town that was built during the Soviet period in Lithuania. The town is situated next to the Ignalina nuclear power plant. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The main objective of this thesis is to elucidate the relationship between social stratification and a broad spectrum of health problems covering subjective ill-health, serious illness and mortality. Against the background of a social-epidemiological frame of reference, special attention is alsopaid to other social factors that are related to occupation and stratification and its effect on health. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Sociology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis includes four empirical studies investigating factors related to educational and occupational careers in a Swedish cohort born in 1953. Data from the longitudinal “Stockholm Birth Cohort study” (SBC) are used. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : The Swedish Institute for Social Research (SOFI), Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of four self-contained papers that deal with social reproduction and lifelong learning in Sweden and all use large-scale longitudinal data from public registers.The first paper analyses inequality by class origin in programme choice at university. LÄS MER