Sökning: "Welfare state"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 403 avhandlingar innehållade orden Welfare state.
- Detta är en avhandling från Östersund : Mid Sweden Univ
Sammanfattning : The overall issue addressed in this thesis is the challanges to the Swedish welfare state. This topic has been the subject of several different interpretations in the academic as well as political debate in Sweden over the last decade. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Ensuring just distribution of and adequate funding for children whose parents do not live together is a global legal challenge. It affects many families as well as every legal jurisdiction’s welfare state and family law. LÄS MER
3. Welfare Relationships : Voluntary organisations and local authorities supporting relatives of older people in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Sweden is often described as a country with a strong welfare state and little voluntary work. This is as would be expected according to substitution theory, in which extensive welfare systems are assumed to crowd out voluntary activity and thereby limit the potential for voluntary work – there is an inverse relationship between voluntary and statutory activity. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This dissertation explores the changing conditions of European welfare states and the underlying driving forces behind these changes. It is broadly based on the recently emphasized notions of dynamic structuring and internal structure of welfare programs, taking into account the new environment of the welfare state. LÄS MER
5. Attitudes towards the Market and the Welfare State Incorporating attitudes towards the market into welfare state researchDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Social policy and its associated institutions are central political arenas for societal compromise and conflict. The capacity to attract strong support from a wide constituency of citizens is, therefore, a defining feature of welfare policy legitimacy. LÄS MER