Sökning: "self-regulated learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 avhandlingar innehållade orden self-regulated learning.
1. Technology-enhanced formative assessment in higher education An intervention design of scaffolding student self-regulated learningDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : As online learning is increasingly adopted in higher education institutions, many instructors are faced with the challenges of devising and implementing effective pedagogical practices that advance student learning. One of the challenges points to the design and development of assessment activities that truly inform the teaching and learning process. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Åbo : Åbo Akademi University Press
Sammanfattning : The context of this study is corporate e-learning, with an explicit focus on how digital learning design can facilitate self-regulated learning (SRL). The field of e-learning is growing rapidly. An increasing number of corporations use digital technology and elearning for training their work force and customers. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Previous research has shown that substantial learning gains are possible when formative assessment and support for students’ development of self-regulated learning skills are implemented in classroom practice. Such implementation is not straightforward and there is a need for both further understanding of the knowledge and skills teachers require to practice formative assessment, and further insights into how different characteristics of ordinary teaching practices support students’ in becoming proficient self-regulated learners. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Comprised of a cover story and five separate but interrelated articles, this dissertation explores entrepreneurial learning. By connecting multiple theoretical perspectives, reviewing extant literature, using four qualitative datasets, and building theory inductively, the articles explain components to and mechanisms of entrepreneurial learning. LÄS MER
5. Reading achievement: Its relation to home literacy, self-regulation, academic self-concept, and goal orientation in children and adolescentsDetta är en avhandling från Institutionen för psykologi, Lunds universitet
Sammanfattning : The studies in this doctoral thesis investigated how home literacy, self regulation, academic self-concept, and goal orientation influence reading ability. Study 1 investigated the effect of family-based prerequisites, reading attitude, and self-regulated learning on reading ability. LÄS MER