Sökning: "blended learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 avhandlingar innehållade orden blended learning.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Information and Communication Technologies, ICTs, has now for decades being increasingly taken into use for higher education, enabling distance learning, e-learning and online learning, mainly in parallel to mainstream educational practise. The concept Blended learning (BL) aims at the integration of ICTs with these existing educational practices. LÄS MER
2. Technology-enhanced formative assessment in higher education An intervention design of scaffolding student self-regulated learningDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : As online learning is increasingly adopted in higher education institutions, many instructors are faced with the challenges of devising and implementing effective pedagogical practices that advance student learning. One of the challenges points to the design and development of assessment activities that truly inform the teaching and learning process. LÄS MER
3. Co-constructing Expertise Competence Development through Work-Integrated e-Learning in joint Industry-University CollaborationDetta är en avhandling från Trollhättan : University West
Sammanfattning : This thesis is inter-disciplinary and proceed from the ongoing challenges of the increased digitalization, automation and robotization that impact the manufacturing industry's emergent need of high-qualified practitioners. Digitalization also challenges universities to open up to external collaboration and to design blended e-learning targeting industry knowledge needs. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling
Sammanfattning : The aim of the thesis was to create knowledge about factors influencing acceptance of virtual learning environments among academic staff and students in blended learning environments. The aim was operationalised by four research questions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : ICT4D, here defined as the use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) in developing regions, can be seen as one of the most powerful and cost efficient ways to improve the standard of living in the developing world. Many regions in Asia have shown a rapid but heterogeneous development where information technology had a drastic impact on development but often with the problems related to ICT4D 1. LÄS MER