Sökning: "pain relief"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 144 avhandlingar innehållade orden pain relief.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborgs unviersitet
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : Aims: The overall purpose of the studies was to examine the prevalence of pain in elderly people and to evaluate the applicability of pain scales in assessing pain and pain relief in elderly patients.Methods: In Paper I, 167 geriatric patients (M=81 years) rated their current experience of pain twice with a 5-minute interval in between on the Visual Analogue Scale (VAS), the Graphic Rating Scale (GRS) and the Numerical Rating Scale (NRS), and were then asked if they experienced pain, ache or hurt or other symptoms. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Nursing, Faculty of Medicine, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The overall aim was to investigate chronic pain, quality of life and factors associated with pain as well as with quality of life among older people, aged 75 years and above. Further, the aim was to investigate the use of methods for pain management and their effects for those with pain and in need of help for daily living. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet
Sammanfattning : BackgroundPostoperative pain treatment in women undergoing cesarean section (CS) needs to be effective to enable fast and smooth recovery without adverse outcomes and to improve breastfeeding and bonding between mother and child. It is also important that pain treatment should have minimal impact on the newborn. LÄS MER
5. Predicting postoperative pain. Clinical and genetic studies of relationships between pain sensitivity and pain after surgeryDetta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Many patients experience pain after surgery. Postoperative pain may lead to delayed mobilization, persisting pain, and psychosocial distress. Others are given excessive analgesic doses and experience side effects. LÄS MER