Sökning: "vacuum technology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 277 avhandlingar innehållade orden vacuum technology.
- Detta är en avhandling från Sveriges Lantbruksuniversitet
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, the fluid dynamic properties of the conventional Rushton turbine and another impeller type, the Scaba Radial flow Gas dispersing Turbine (with six concave blades) are compared. For comparison, point-wise velocity measurements were made in the discharge of the two turbine types using Hot-Wire Anemometry in constant temperature mode (CTA) with a split film probe. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of production and materials engineering
Sammanfattning : The use of polymers and composite materials based on polymer matrix systems increases. With this raise the demands on recycling of both post-consumer and in house based material increase. The demands on the recycling process also increase. The reason is that the process more often has to be a part of the conventional production line. LÄS MER
3. Dynamiskt belastade tribologiska system under plastisk formning, del II --- analyserade genom akustisk emissionDetta är en avhandling från Viveca Tengå, Div. of Production and Materials Eng., Box 118, S-221 00 LUND, Sweden
Sammanfattning : The dynamic friction process and contact surface between tool and working material in a plastic forming process is hard to describe in mathematical form and hard to monitor and control in real time. High production speed and highly optimised forming operations result in great demands on the control equipment. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Food Technology, Engineering and Nutrition, Lund University
Sammanfattning : UHT direct steam injection and steam infusion are widely used; however there is no comparison of their impact on milk components. This study evaluates the structural changes at different steps during the UHT processing of whole milk in a full-scale UHT plant by transmission electron microscopy (TEM) and particle size measurements, and follows the enzymatic activity. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Vacuum insulation panels, VIPs, constitute a new insulation material, 6 to 8 times better than traditional insulation materials, which utilizes the positive influence vacuum has on the thermal properties of certain materials. A VIP is a composite with a flat core enclosed by an envelope preventing the core to fill with gas. LÄS MER