Sökning: "cell biology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3268 avhandlingar innehållade orden cell biology.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala, Sweden : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The neuropeptide Y (NPY) system consists of 3-4 peptides and 4-7 receptors in vertebrates. It has powerful effects on appetite regulation and is involved in many other biological processes including blood pressure regulation, bone formation and anxiety. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö, Kalmar : Linnaeus Univeristy Press
Sammanfattning : A balanced tear film is essential for a healthy ocular surface. Insufficient tear production may result in dry eye, a common disorder in the elderly population. Dry eye causes significant discomfort in the patients and may lead to visual impairment and ocular infections. LÄS MER
3. Genetic mechanisms regulating proliferation and cell specification in the Drosophila embryonic CNSDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The central nervous system (CNS) consists of an enormous number of cells, and large cellular variance, integrated into an elaborate network. The CNS is the most complex animal organ, and therefore its establishment must be controlled by many different genetic programs. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The central nervous system (CNS) is the most complex organ in the body, responsible for complex functions, including thinking, reasoning and memory. The CNS contains cells of many different types, often generated in vast numbers. LÄS MER
5. High-throughput screening using multicellular tumor spheroids to reveal and exploit tumor-specific vulnerabilitiesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : High-throughput drug screening (HTS) in live cells is often a vital part of the preclinical anticancer drug discovery process. So far, two-dimensional (2D) monolayer cell cultures have been the most prevalent model in HTS endeavors. However, 2D cell cultures often fail to recapitulate the complex microenvironments of in vivo tumors. LÄS MER