Sökning: "Biomedicinsk vetenskap"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 59 avhandlingar innehållade orden Biomedicinsk vetenskap.
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University
Sammanfattning : Antibodies are glycoproteins specifically binding to a variety of antigens and today extensively used in prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases. Carcinomas originate from epithelial tissues and are the most common forms of human malignancies. In the necrotic areas of carcinomas significant amounts of keratins (K) are found extracellularly. LÄS MER
2. High-throughput screening using multicellular tumor spheroids to reveal and exploit tumor-specific vulnerabilitiesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : High-throughput drug screening (HTS) in live cells is often a vital part of the preclinical anticancer drug discovery process. So far, two-dimensional (2D) monolayer cell cultures have been the most prevalent model in HTS endeavors. However, 2D cell cultures often fail to recapitulate the complex microenvironments of in vivo tumors. LÄS MER
3. Single-chain antibody construction and functional mapping of the monoclonal antibody TS1 Its interaction with the antigen and the anti-idiotypeDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad university studies
Sammanfattning : Antibodies are proteins with the ability to bind antigens rapidly and specifically. Antibodies consist of several different parts. The complementary determining regions (CDR) are the parts that recognize the antigen and are the focus of this study. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad university studies
Sammanfattning : Cytokeratins, biochemically related to intermediate filaments (IF), form an intracellular network of filaments which contributes to the mechanical stabilizing of the cell. 19 individual polypeptides, divided into two groups, constitute the cytokeratin family. LÄS MER
5. Preclinical Development of Imaging Agents for HER2 Expression in Prostate Cancer Using Radiolabeled Affibody MoleculesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis is focused on pre-clinical evaluation of in vivo detection of HER2-expression in prostate cancer (PCa) patients and on the possibility of using targeted molecular imaging to personalize treatment of disseminated PCa. The work is divided into three distinct parts: (1) the establishment of a preclinical model for further studies, (2) imaging of HER2 in a murine model of PCa and (3) exploration of new treatment regimes against PCa. LÄS MER