Sökning: "phosphorus nitrogen"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 139 avhandlingar innehållade orden phosphorus nitrogen.
1. The Story of Phosphorus Sustainability implications of global phosphorus scarcity for food securityDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The story of phosphorus began with the search for the philosopher’s stone, and centuries later the critical role of phosphorus in soil fertility and crop growth was highlighted. Eventually, phosphorus was implicated in the global environmental challenge of eutrophication. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : As part of a research project aiming to develop and evaluate a hydroponic system for wastewater treatment in Sweden, extended nutrient removal by microalgae was tested. The hydroponic/microalgal wastewater treatment system was built in a greenhouse in order to improve growth conditions for plants and algae. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Institutionen för ekologi, miljö och geovetenskap, Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Nitrogen (N) deposition has increased globally over the last 150 years and further increase is predicted for the future. Nitrogen is an important nutrient for lichens, involved in many processes in both photobiont and mycobiont. However, N can be a stressor, causing many lichens and lichen communities to disappear with increased deposition. LÄS MER
4. Nutrient cycling in agroecosystems: nitrogen cycling in southern Sweden in the 1850s and two Tanzanian villages in the 1990sDetta är en avhandling från Lund
Sammanfattning : This study presents a general model for analysing nutrient cycling in agroecosystems. The focus is on food production intensity, human carrying capacity, sustainability and efficiency. The model can be used on systems including different kinds of land uses, which makes it applicable for studies on different scales. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund
Sammanfattning : Eutrophication or the nutrient enrichment of water bodies, typically by nitrogen and phosphorus has adversely affected the aquatic life and the quality of water. Governments have been forced to take actions in order to reduce the release of these nutrients into the environment. LÄS MER