Sökning: "Biokemisk teknik"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 59 avhandlingar innehållade orden Biokemisk teknik.
- Detta är en avhandling från Food Engineering, Lund Univeristy
Sammanfattning : To be able to improve the quality of dairy products and dairy processes, knowledge of casein molecules, casein micelles and casein aggregates is important. The rheological properties of casein products, casein gels and adsorbed layers of casein, have been widely investigated. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Electrical Measurements, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis project has been to create miniaturized analytical tools that improve sample preparation for the very rapidly growing field of proteomics research. The presented miniaturized analytical tools provide novel and generic analytical solutions, which are highly adaptable for analysis of various low abundant biomolecules. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Biotechnology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The completion of sequencing of human and other mammalian genomes opens a new era for drug development. New approaches have been proposed for tackling diseases such as development of small molecule therapies based on understanding of human genome and proteome, new proteinous based therapies, where the therapeutic protein can inhibit or modify a certain metabolic pathway or DNA-based therapies delivering a gene into the cell (e. LÄS MER
4. Beta-glucose 1-phosphate interconverting enzymes in Lactococcus lactis: physiological role and regulation in maltose, trehalose and glucose metabolismDetta är en avhandling från Birgit Johansson, secretary at Applied Microbiology, Center for Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Lactic acid bacteria (LAB), including Lactococcus lactis, are abundant in nature. These bacteria convert carbohydrates into mainly lactate by a rather uncomplicated metabolism. An improved understanding of the physiological and genetical mechanisms involved in carbohydrate metabolism and its regulation will improve the industrial use of LAB. LÄS MER
5. Polymer Displacement and Supermacroporous Cryogels - Two New Tools in Chromatographic Separation of Biomolecules and BioparticlesDetta är en avhandling från Department of Biotechnology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Production of protein is often accompanied with difficulties due to the large amounts of different biological material resulting from fermentation. This makes purification necessary and affinity chromatography is usually involved as being biospecific, although suffering from limitations as low recovery due to ineffective elution and inability to handle particulate materials. LÄS MER