Sökning: "Kemiteknik och kemisk teknologi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 138 avhandlingar innehållade orden Kemiteknik och kemisk teknologi.
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : ZSM-5 is one of the most well-known zeolites. It has been synthesized for many different applications, including as catalyst for catalytic reactions and as a membrane in separation processes. The main goal of this thesis is to investigate and characterize the defects in crystal and film growth of ZSM-5 for modification purposes. LÄS MER
2. Process Development of Bioethanol Production from Wheat and Barley Residues Steam Pretreatment and SSFDetta är en avhandling från Department of Chemical Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Bioethanol has received increasing attention as an alternative to petrol due to the current dependency on supplies from other countries and due to the increased concentration of the greenhouse gas carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. In this thesis, the development of 2nd generation production processes for bioethanol production from the lignocellulosic part of biomass is discussed. LÄS MER
3. Strategies for Reduced Energy Use and Cost in Pulp and Paper Mills by Energy Integration of the Paper Drying ProcessDetta är en avhandling från Department of Chemical Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The cost of energy for drying paper is substantial for the pulp and paper industry, and studies of various strategies for energy cost reductions such as increased energy efficiency, increased heat recovery from the exhaust drying air and reduced cost of the process heat are presented in this thesis. The energy use and cost studies were performed using a block-model based simulation tool developed for this specific purpose. LÄS MER
4. Modelling of Drug Release from Reservoir and Matrix Formulations - Multiple Unit Dosage Forms and Swelling and Dissolving Matrix SystemsDetta är en avhandling från KFS AB
Sammanfattning : In this work, mathematical models have been developed describing drug release from film-coated reservoir systems as well as drug release and polymer dissolution from swelling and dissolving polymer tablets. The model derivation of both systems is based on a mechanistic approach. The model describing drug release from reservoir systems, i.e. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Inst för Kemiteknik, Kemicentrum, Lunds Universitet
Sammanfattning : AbstractThis thesis is devoted to calibration of mathematical chromatography models. Chromatography models include unknown parameters that must be determined before the models can be applied to optimization or scale-up of a chromatography process. LÄS MER