Sökning: "Makromolekylär kemi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 avhandlingar innehållade orden Makromolekylär kemi.
- Detta är en avhandling från Organic Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This work focuses on the use of the Tröger´s base as organic scaffold for the construction of synthetic receptors for different classes of organic molecules. The structural properties of the Tröger's base, i.e. chirality, rigidity and curvature, allow for synthetic modifications towards the recognition of different molecules. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Polymer & Materials Chemistry
Sammanfattning : During moisture uptake in polymers, the diffusion of the water molecules is believed to occur via unoccupied voids. These voids are called free volume cavities and their sizes are continuously altered when the moisture content in the polymer is enhanced. LÄS MER
3. Flexible Synthesis of Rigid Cyclophanes - Synthesis and derivatisation of 2,7-diaza-1,2,3,6,7,8-hexahydropyrene into chiral macrocyclesDetta är en avhandling från Bioorganic Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Rigid, chiral and amphiphilic cyclophanes of potential use as biomimetic host molecules were prepared by cyclic dimerisation of chiral diamino building blocks with amino-reactive cross-linking reagents. A reliable synthesis of the scaffold 2,7-diaza-1,2,3,6,7,8-hexahydropyrene was developed. LÄS MER
4. Proton-Conducting Sulfonated and Phosphonated Polymers and Fuel Cell Membranes by Chemical Modification of PolysulfonesDetta är en avhandling från Division of Polymer & Materials Chemistry
Sammanfattning : The proton exchange membrane fuel cell (PEMFC) is currently emerging as an efficient and environmentally friendly power source. The technology is very complex and relies ultimately on materials and components which need further development. LÄS MER
5. Intrinsically Proton-Conducting Benzimidazole Units Tethered to Different Polymer Chain ArchitecturesDetta är en avhandling från KFS AB
Sammanfattning : Proton transport is a fundamental process that can be found in many systems in nature, as well as in technical devices, such as fuel cells, electrochromic devices and various types of sensors. Fuel cell technology is considered as environmentally friendly because fuel cells are not limited by the Carnot cycle, and efficiently converts chemical energy into electrical energy which can be used for powering cars, laptops, buildings etc. LÄS MER