Sökning: "Chemical technology and engineering"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2323 avhandlingar innehållade orden Chemical technology and engineering.
1. Coated Ferritic Stainless Steels as Interconnects in Solid Oxide Fuel Cells - Material Development and Electrical Properties
Sammanfattning : Solid oxide fuel cells (SOFCs) are attracting increasing interest as devices with potentialuses in decentralized and clean electricity and heat production. Several challengeswith respect to materials have to be overcome to achieve efficiencies and life-spansthat are sufficient for long-term applications. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Methods for reducing engine-out emissions are urgently needed to mitigate climate change and air pollution. In diesel engines, the quality of fuel-air mixing and the subsequent combustion process strongly affect fuel efficiency and engine-out emissions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Today, the growing and aging population, and the rise of new global threats on human health puts an increasing demand on the healthcare system and calls for preventive actions. To make existing medical treatments more efficient and widely accessible and to prevent the emergence of new threats such as drug-resistant bacteria, improved diagnostic technologies are needed. LÄS MER
4. Chemistry and Process Design of Integrated Removal of Nitrogen and Sulfur oxides in Pressurized Flue Gas SystemsDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Carbon capture and storage is vital to reach the climate goals to limit the increase in the global temperature. Among the carbon capture technologies, oxy-fuel and chemical looping combustion produce a stream mainly containing carbon dioxide (CO2) and water but also contaminants such as nitrogen oxides (NOx) and sulfur oxides (SOx). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Industrial gas turbines are often used as a mechanical drive for pumps and compressors or in power generation as an electric power supply. The gas turbine has for many years been a popular engine due to its flexibility with respect to different types of fuel and due to a design, that enables a high power-to-weight ratio. LÄS MER