Sökning: "Ulrika Andersson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 avhandlingar innehållade orden Ulrika Andersson.
1. Beta-glucose 1-phosphate interconverting enzymes in Lactococcus lactis: physiological role and regulation in maltose, trehalose and glucose metabolismDetta är en avhandling från Birgit Johansson, secretary at Applied Microbiology, Center for Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Lactic acid bacteria (LAB), including Lactococcus lactis, are abundant in nature. These bacteria convert carbohydrates into mainly lactate by a rather uncomplicated metabolism. An improved understanding of the physiological and genetical mechanisms involved in carbohydrate metabolism and its regulation will improve the industrial use of LAB. LÄS MER
2. Hans (ord) eller hennes? : en könsteoretisk analys av straffrättsligt skydd mot sexuella övergreppDetta är en avhandling från Bokbox förlag
Sammanfattning : The criminal justice system in modern western democracies is built on the rights of the one who is being accused of a crime, the subject of criminal responsibility, in relation to the repressive power held by the state. The entire system rests upon rules and principles, aiming at ensuring the rule of law as far as this subject is concerned. LÄS MER
3. Experimental studies in brain tumours with special regard to multidrug resistance and the ErbB-familyDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Strålningsvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Primary brain tumours, and especially the most common form malignant gliomas, usually display a pronounced resistance to other treatment modalities when surgery fails to cure. Growth factors, such as EGF and its receptor, frequently amplified and overexpressed in malignant gliomas, and factors associated with multidrug resistance have been suggested to at least partially explain the poor outcome. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Journalists and their audience aims to explore and explain journalists´ approach to the audience. Fulfilling the normative assignment as advocates of the audience usually means balancing between professional ideals and audience-demands. LÄS MER
5. The Sacrificial Child in Maori Literature: Narratives of Redemption by Keri Hulme, Patricia Grace, Witi Ihimaera, and Alan DuffDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This study is an examination of the theme of the sacrificial child in four of the most well-known novels by Maori authors published in the 1980s and 1990s: Keri Hulme’s The Bone People (1983), Patricia Grace’s Potiki (1986), Witi Ihimaera’s The Whale Rider (1987), and Alan Duff’s Once Were Warriors (1990). The motif of a special child whose death is the pivotal event of the narrative functions partly as a symbol of the destructive marginalization of the Maori people in colonial and postcolonial New Zealand, but it is also given a redemptive significance in that, in all the novels, the child’s death has the effect of healing and strengthening its community or family. LÄS MER