Sökning: "Ulrika Andersson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22 avhandlingar innehållade orden Ulrika Andersson.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Domestic animals have been selected by humans for thousands of years, which have drastically altered their genetic constitution and phenotypes. In this thesis, several of the most important genes causing pigmentation differences between the wild red junglefowl (Gallus gallus) and domestic chickens have been identified. LÄS MER
2. Grov fridskränkning och grov kvinnofridskränkning : Fridskränkningsbrotten som rättslig konstruktionDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Iustus förlag
Sammanfattning : Over the last decades men’s physical and psychological violence against women in intimate relationships (domestic violence) has become a central issue in Swedish politics. Men’s physical and psychological violence against women is generally be understood as including physical, sexual and psychological violence (e. LÄS MER
3. Beta-glucose 1-phosphate interconverting enzymes in Lactococcus lactis: physiological role and regulation in maltose, trehalose and glucose metabolismDetta är en avhandling från Birgit Johansson, secretary at Applied Microbiology, Center for Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Lactic acid bacteria (LAB), including Lactococcus lactis, are abundant in nature. These bacteria convert carbohydrates into mainly lactate by a rather uncomplicated metabolism. An improved understanding of the physiological and genetical mechanisms involved in carbohydrate metabolism and its regulation will improve the industrial use of LAB. LÄS MER
4. Hans (ord) eller hennes? : en könsteoretisk analys av straffrättsligt skydd mot sexuella övergreppDetta är en avhandling från Bokbox förlag
Sammanfattning : The criminal justice system in modern western democracies is built on the rights of the one who is being accused of a crime, the subject of criminal responsibility, in relation to the repressive power held by the state. The entire system rests upon rules and principles, aiming at ensuring the rule of law as far as this subject is concerned. LÄS MER
5. Experimental studies in brain tumours with special regard to multidrug resistance and the ErbB-familyDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Strålningsvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Primary brain tumours, and especially the most common form malignant gliomas, usually display a pronounced resistance to other treatment modalities when surgery fails to cure. Growth factors, such as EGF and its receptor, frequently amplified and overexpressed in malignant gliomas, and factors associated with multidrug resistance have been suggested to at least partially explain the poor outcome. LÄS MER