Sökning: "hydrophobic effect"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 219 avhandlingar innehållade orden hydrophobic effect.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Hydrophobic impregnations often referred to as water repellent agents, today mainly consisting of alkylalkoxysilanes, are often used on concrete to prolong the service life of the structure. This is accomplished by protecting the reinforcement bars from chlorides or by changing the moisture content inside. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The use of hydrophobic surfaces is important for many processes both in nature and industry. Interactions between hydrophobic species play a key role in industrial applications such as water-cleaning procedures and pitch control during papermaking but they also give information on how to design surfaces like hydrophobic mineral pigments. LÄS MER
3. The effect of sequence truncation and amino-acid substitutions on the biophysical properties of protein S and calbindin D9kDetta är en avhandling från Karin Julenius, Physical Chemistry 2, Lund University, P.O.B. 124, S-221 00 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Protein S is a modular protein and a cofactor in the protein C anticoagulant system. It consists of a Gla-module, a thrombin-sensitive loop, four EGF-modules and a SHBG-like module. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Biochemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis has been to study protein-polymer interaction and association. Two different techniques were used; Monte Carlo simulations were combined with partitioning in polymeric aqueous two-phase systems. Monte Carlo simulations have been used to evaluate the hydrophobic interaction in electrolyte solution. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från University of Kalmar, Institute of Natural Sciences, P. O. Box 905, S-391 29 Kalmar, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Molecular imprinting is a technique by which polymeric materials selective for a given target molecule can be created through a casting procedure. Functionalised monomers are added to a solution of molecular templates. LÄS MER