Sökning: "systematic combining"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 68 avhandlingar innehållade orden systematic combining.
- Detta är en avhandling från University of Borås; The Swedish School of Textiles
Sammanfattning : This research aims to fill an important gap in focusing on why individuals are able to take part in and/or support activities that have effects on economic, environmental, and social dimensions that are not consistent with their sense of right and wrong. The research focuses on the relationship between supply chain management and moral disengagement, and how this relation affects social responsibility. LÄS MER
2. Towards new sensors for prostate cancer detection combining Raman spectroscopy and resonance sensor technologyDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Prostate cancer (PCa) is the most common male cancer in Europe and the US, and only lung and colorectal cancer have a higher mortality among European men. In Sweden, PCa is the most common cause of cancer-related death for men. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : In Sweden, buildings are responsible for about 40 % of total energy use and about 10 % of total CO2 emissions Today more than 60 % of existing Swedish residential buildings are over 40 years old and are in need of major renovation. In addition, 15 % of all multi-family buildings and 27 % of all single-family houses were built before 1945. LÄS MER
4. Towards a systematic approach for technology assessment by combining material flow analysis, life cycle assessment and life cycle costingDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Kemiteknik
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
5. Cost and benefits of cone beam computed tomography : for maxillary canines with eruption disturbanceDetta är en avhandling från Faculty of Odontology, Malmö University
Sammanfattning : There is a continuous inflow of new imaging technologies and the question must be raised whether using the new methods provide benefits for the patients that justifies any additional costs incurred. There is a growing awareness of the need for economic evalua-tions in dentistry and further understanding in this field is a prerequisite since the diagnostic examination forms the basis for treatment planning and prognostic assessment. LÄS MER