Sökning: "Textiles and Fashion General"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 33 avhandlingar innehållade orden Textiles and Fashion General.
- Detta är en avhandling från Borås : Högskolan i Borås
Sammanfattning : As awareness has grown of the detrimental, often lethal, aspects of fashion production and use, so too has a global movement to diminish its environmental harms and mediate its social exploitation. In all types of commercial, academic, and popular discourse about fashion, words such as eco-friendly, green, ethical, fair, and slow -- the last being a catch-all term for all things “not fast fashion”-- are ubiquitous. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Textiles of today are materials with applications in almost all our activities. We wear clothes all the time and we are surrounded with textiles in almost all our environments. The integration of multifunctional values in such a common material has become a special area of interest in recent years. LÄS MER
3. The Mediating Role of Product Representations; A Study with Three-Dimensional Textiles in Early Phases of InnovationDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Smart textiles are understood as textiles, where new functions are integrated to form a textile system that can react and interact with the environment. These new textile systems place completely new demands on the actors in the development process. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från University of Borås: The Swedish School of Textiles
Sammanfattning : Global Fashion, via the logic of high-speed, large-scale industrial production and anachronistic high-volume consumption habits, causes significant social and environmental damage. Local Fashion is understood as part of the Slow Fashion movement that aims to change the functions of fashion so that they support or lead the quest to flourish within known human and planetary boundaries. LÄS MER
5. Mass customised fashion development and testing of a responsive supply chain for mass customised fashion garmentsDetta är en avhandling från Högskolan i Borås, Textilhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The background to this thesis is the dynamics and institutions of the fashion world. They have developed out of reasons of convenience and on the whole they work, but there are possibilities of improvement. Time from style and colour-direction to market is up to 18 months, from design to market 12 months and from forecast to market six months. LÄS MER