Sökning: "communities of practice"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 196 avhandlingar innehållade orden communities of practice.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. Communities in the Digital Age Towards a Theoretical Model of Communities of Practice and Information TechnologyDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The global change towards a knowledge economy forces organizations to seek new and better ways to manage knowledge work and learning. Organizations have recognized that dfferent information technologies can play an important role in their quest to make the desired changes take place. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Including small or large project courses is widely recognized as important in preparing computer science students for a professional career. Typical examples are the capstone courses, which often are seen as the jewel in the crown since this is where students will bring their previous knowledge and skills together to show mastery of their craft. LÄS MER
4. Vocational skills formation in communities of practice : Experiences from primary school and the informal economy in TanzaniaDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm Institute of Education Press (HLS Förlag)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to explore the relationship between school and working life in Tanzania; what goes on inside school in relation to what goes on outside. The focus is on vocational skills formation by which is understood the process whereby individuals develop skills necessary for everyday life and gainful employment. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm Institute of Education Press (HLS Förlag)
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to contribute to a deeper understanding of what it means to learn to become, be and develop as a coach in Swedish male professional football. The theoretical framework is inspired by sociocultural perspectives on learning and the theory of situated learning, particularly Lave and Wengers’ (2005) concept legitimate peripheral participation and parts of Wenger’s (1998) concept communities of practice. LÄS MER