Sökning: "David Eriksson"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden David Eriksson.
- Detta är en avhandling från University of Borås; The Swedish School of Textiles
Sammanfattning : This research aims to fill an important gap in focusing on why individuals are able to take part in and/or support activities that have effects on economic, environmental, and social dimensions that are not consistent with their sense of right and wrong. The research focuses on the relationship between supply chain management and moral disengagement, and how this relation affects social responsibility. LÄS MER
2. Stimulus evoked transient dynamics in the primary visual cortex in vivo : Voltage sensitive dye and extracellular recordingsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Neuroscience
Sammanfattning : In this study we investigated how the primary visual cortex responds to a change in the visual scene. In analogy to dynamical systems theory such temporal step input gives information about the rules governing the system. LÄS MER
3. The Impacts and Requirements of Consumer-Focused New Product Development on Supply Chain ManagementDetta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to explore the impacts and requirements of a consumer-focused new product development on supply chain management. The issue is examined in a large indepth case study of the Swedish furniture industry, with one wholesaler as the main case company. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Klinisk mikrobiologi
Sammanfattning : Radioimmunotherapy is becoming important as a new therapeutic strategy for treatment of tumour diseases. Lately monoclonal antibodies tagged with radionuclides have demonstrated encouraging results in treatment of hematological malignancies. The progress in treatment of solid tumours using radioimmunotherapy, however, has been slow. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : For more than 30 years the Standard Model has been the theoretical foundation for particle physics. The theory has been veriﬁed successfully by experimental tests. Its biggest shortcoming is the non-discovery of the Higgs boson,responsible for giving the other particles masses. LÄS MER