Sökning: "Teknik och hälsa"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 187 avhandlingar innehållade orden Teknik och hälsa.
1. Mot nätverkssjukvård i komplex miljö : - behov av en vetenskaplig syn på ledning för säker vård och effektiv resursanvändning
Sammanfattning : Since 2008 advanced home healthcare agencies (ASiH) in a larger Swedish county council has underwent a transformation, to become part of a coming concept: networked healthcare (NVS). NVS means that intermediate multi-organizational healthcare (IMV) will be produced often in the home, and from 2013 to an increasing number of patients in different age groups with different diagnoses and medical conditions - in large variability of needs. LÄS MER
2. A Socio-Material Study of User Involvement : Interrogating the practices of technology development for older people in a digitalised world
Sammanfattning : Population ageing and increased digitalization each constitute an ongoing and profound transformation within contemporary modes of living, as growing advances in technological development mix and intermingle with the lived realities of older people as the final recipients. It is against the backdrop of this interplay that user involvement has enjoyed ever-rising advocacy to an almost normative degree. LÄS MER
3. Co-Creators of Scope of Action : An exploration of the dynamic relationship between people, IT, and work in a nursing context
Sammanfattning : Information Technology (IT) is today widespread in our work places, in our spare time and in our society overall. Implementations of IT in organizations come with high expectations on effectiveness, revenue, smoother work processes and so on. LÄS MER
4. Technical Solutions for Internet-based Wireless Sensor Networks in e-Health Applications
Sammanfattning : E-Health technology has developed rapidly in the last decade. Body-worn sen- sors have developed from an idea to a reality. Today, wireless sensors can perform functions from measuring heartbeats to advanced motion recognition. However, the integration of the various available solutions is still lacking. LÄS MER
5. Social Challenges when Implementing Information Systems in a Swedish Healthcare Organization
Sammanfattning : When the Swedish National IT Strategy for Health and Social Care was introduced in 2006, intensive work started in implementing Information Systems (IS) in Swedish healthcare organizations. To follow up on the requests for more research with a combined socio-technical focus on challenges, the overall aim of this thesis was to identify social challenges when implementing IS in a Swedish healthcare organization. LÄS MER