Sökning: "Corporate Social Responsibility"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 74 avhandlingar innehållade orden Corporate Social Responsibility.
1. Contextualising Constructions of Corporate Social Responsibility : Social Embeddedness in Discourse and Institutional Contexts
Sammanfattning : ‘Corporate social responsibility’ (CSR) and ‘socially responsible investment’ (SRI) have become predominant frameworks connecting business to society that have spread across the globe. They comprise a shared set of ideas and practices, such as those promoted in global reporting standards and by international organisations such as the UN Global Compact. LÄS MER
2. Corporate Social Responsibility and Development : Case of the Chad-Cameroon Oil Pipeline Project
Sammanfattning : As society today increasingly understands the impact of transnational corporate operations, an increasing recognition on the part of corporations of their responsibility for social and environmental well being of people in poor countries appears. The norm - Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) grew out of such logic. LÄS MER
3. Organising Corporate Social Responsibility : The Case of Employee Involvement at Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
Sammanfattning : Businesses often refer to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) when asked about their responsibilities toward society. In this view, CSR includes social, environmental, and economic responsibilities, of which the latter is prevalently prioritised. LÄS MER
4. Destination Unknown? The Emergence of Corporate Social Responsibility for Sustainable Development of Tourism
Sammanfattning : This dissertation explores the nexus between sustainable tourism development and corporate social responsibility (CSR). It addresses the scope for CSR to promote sustainable tourism in an international development context. LÄS MER
5. Corporate Social Responsibility under Construction : Ideas, Translations, and Institutional Change
Sammanfattning : Although ideas about the social responsibility of business have a long history, the debate over corporate social responsibility (CSR) has escalated worldwide during the past decade under the label of CSR. This thesis contributes to new-institutional organizational approaches by exploring how and why CSR has been constructed into a widespread idea and by introducing a discussion on the interrelationship between ideas and institutional change. LÄS MER