Sökning: "rumsliga analyser"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 avhandlingar innehållade orden rumsliga analyser.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : This dissertation deals with the long-term dynamics and fluctuations of settlements on Gotland for the period from AD 200 up until early modern times. The settlement structure on Gotland is most often described as very stable and consisting of solitary farms, established in the Iron Age. LÄS MER
2. Hydro-Climatic Variability and Change in Central America Supporting Risk Reduction Through Improved Analyses and DataDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Floods and droughts are frequent in Central America and cause large social, economic and environmental impacts. A crucial step in disaster risk reduction is to have a good understanding of the causing mechanisms of extreme events and their spatio-temporal characteristics. LÄS MER
3. Spatial variability linking carbon resource heterogeneity and microorganisms; causes and consequencesDetta är en avhandling från Niklas Törneman Department of Ecology Chemical Ecology and Ecotoxicology Lund University
Sammanfattning : Organic carbon and bacteria have a high variability at different scales in the soil, and organic carbon may be a limiting factor for growth of soil bacteria. Thus, it can be expected that these co-vary at different scales in the soil. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Sara Brogaard, MICLU, Sölvegatan 10, 22362 Lund
Sammanfattning : This study challenges the prevailing assumption that the expansion of cultivated land areas and increasing number of livestock in the agro-pastoral regions of northern China have aggravated the process of land degradation since the start of the rural reforms in 1978. Land-use and productivity trends in the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region (IMAR), with special attention to the Keerqin steppe region, have been analysed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Geology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The Baltic Sea is a continental shelf sea that is influenced by both river runoff and marine water. The two water masses are vertically stratified in the Baltic Sea, resulting in a positive, estuarine circulation system, which has undergone changes in the past due to isostatic uplift of the Baltic basin. LÄS MER