Sökning: "in vitro pharmacology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 168 avhandlingar innehållade orden in vitro pharmacology.
1. Development of Methods for Assessing Unbound Drug Exposure in the Brain In vivo, in vitro and in silicoDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The blood-brain barrier is formed by tightly joined capillary cells with transporter proteins and acts as to regulate the brain concentration of nutrients as well as many drugs. When developing central nervous system drugs it is necessary to measure the unbound drug concentration in the brain, i.e. the unbound brain exposure. LÄS MER
2. The Role of Chlamydia pneumoniae-induced Platelet Activation in Cardiovascular Disease In vitro and In vivo studiesDetta är en avhandling från Institutionen för medicin och vård
Sammanfattning : The common risk factors for atherosclerosis, such as obesity, high cholesterol levels, sedentary lifestyle, diabetes and high alcohol intake, only explain approximately 50% of cardiovascular disease events. It is thereby important to identify new mechanisms that can stimulate the process of atherosclerosis. LÄS MER
3. Neuropeptide Y Receptors in Human, Guinea pig and Chicken Cloning, in vitro Pharmacology and in situ HybridizationDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Neuropeptide Y (NPY) is known to influence a vast number of physiological and behavioral processes such as vasoconstriction, circadian rhythms, feeding, anxiety and memory. Peptides of the NPY family bind to five different cloned G-protein coupled receptor subtypes (Y1, 2, 4-6). LÄS MER
4. Methods for Preclinical Evaluation of Cytotoxic Drugs With Special Reference to the Cyanoguanidine CHS 828 and Hollow Fiber MethodDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The novel cyanoguanidine CHS 828 has shown promising antitumor activity in many in vitro and in vivo studies. The long-term 14 days in vitro hollow fiber cultures, where tumor cells from different tumor cell lines were cultured inside semipermeable fibers, were more resistant to CHS 828 and other cytotoxic drugs than the shorter-term 3 days cultures. LÄS MER
5. On the autonomic control of the lower urinary tract. Functional and morphological aspects in the normal and the inflamed urinary bladderDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : The regulation of urinary bladder function involves interplay of signalling systems. Disturbances in any of the interactive systems may result in lower tract dysfunction, which is often apparent to the patient by urge to void or by incontinence, irrespectively of the cause to the lower tract syndrome. LÄS MER