Sökning: "content analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2326 avhandlingar innehållade orden content analysis.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Philosophy, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : A remarkable thing about natural language is that we can use it to share our beliefs and thoughts about the world with other speakers of our language. In cases of successful communication, beliefs seem to be transferred from speakers to hearers by means of the hearer recovering the contents of the speaker’s utterances. LÄS MER
2. The experience of younger adults and their next of kin following a myocardial infarction and registered nurses' conceptions of caring in a coronary care contextDetta är en avhandling från Department of Health Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Despite the fact that caring has been regarded as the core of nursing for decades, our knowledge about caring is still mainly on a philosophical level. The problem with these philosophical descriptions is that they do not serve as explicit guides for today's nurses, particularly in the light of the considerable changes that have taken place in the healthcare sector. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Byggvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Though mandatory to be pursued, improved energy efficiency is not the only target to reach. The quality of energy has to be assessed as well. Most of the overall energy use in residential building is for low temperature heat, i.e. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Department of computing science, Umeå University
Sammanfattning : A cross-media analysis framework is an integrated multi-modal platform where a media resource containing different types of data such as text, images, audio and video is analyzed with metadata extractors, working jointly to contextualize the media resource. It generally provides cross-media analysis and automatic annotation, metadata publication and storage, searches and recommendation services. LÄS MER
5. Ideologiska mål och utrikesdebatt Svenska riksdagspartiers argumentation i Vietnam- och IrakfråganDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Statsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : It is rather often assumed that Swedish foreign policy debate is largely characterized by consensus and that foreign policy goals often are material (for example security or economic welfare). Despite this, it is possible to identify disagreement among political parties about ideological goals – i.e. LÄS MER