Sökning: "inclusion and exclusion"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 137 avhandlingar innehållade orden inclusion and exclusion.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Digital socialisation is to learn the ways of living online, across national borders, local cultures and societies and has to be inclusive for equal participation. Conditions for this socialisation process are different due to both local and individual limitations. LÄS MER
2. Spaces, mobilities and youth biographies in the New Sweden Studies on education governance and social inclusion and exclusionDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Pedagogiska institutionen, Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The main theme of this thesis is the relation between education governance and social inclusion and exclusion. Overall the thesis is based on a life history approach were biographical interviews with young people are complemented with other contextual data such as survey data, longitudinal statistics, interviews with local politicians and school actors and local reports. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : At present, focus of the SiC crystal growth development is on improving the crystalline quality without polytype inclusions, micropipes and the occurrence of extended defects. The purity of the grown material, as well as intentional doping must be well controlled and the processes understood. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : BackgroundGlobally, there is increasing emphasis on the importance of understanding the ways in which social inequality and injustice impact individual and community mental health. Set in the states of Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand, India, this thesis examines the complex relationships between individuals, communities and the social environment in relation to mental health. LÄS MER
5. Economic Nationalizing in the Ethnic Borderlands of Hungary and Romania : Inclusion, Exclusion and Annihilation in Szatmár/Satu-Mare 1867–1944Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of History, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The history of the ethnic borderlands of Hungary and Romania in the years 1867–1944 were marked by changing national borders, ethnic conflicts and economic problems. Using a local case study of the city and county of Szatmár/Satu-Mare, this thesis investigates the practice and social mechanisms of economic nationalizing. LÄS MER