Sökning: "computer games"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 116 avhandlingar innehållade orden computer games.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Universitetsbiblioteket
Sammanfattning : Computer programs keep finding their ways into new safety-critical applications, while at the same time growing more complex. This calls for new and better methods to verify the correctness of software. We focus on one approach to verifying systems, namely that of model checking. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This study investigates how the members of four different role-playing communities on the online platform Second Life perform social as well as dramatic roles within their community. The trajectories of power influencing these roles are my main focus. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : As computer games have evolved from single-player entities to complex, highly communicative on-line game worlds, their potential to fill different roles in society has grown. One aspect of this change is that various forms of computer mediated communication may become increasingly associated with games in various ways. LÄS MER
4. Visualising Security through Computer Games : Investigating Game-Based Instruction in ICT Security:an Experimental ApproachDetta är en avhandling från Kista : Institutionen för data- och systemvetenskap (tills m KTH)
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates whether learning materials in the form of computer games can increase knowledge and comprehension in the area of ICT security.Through a series of experiments carried out in Sweden between the years 2000 and 2003, investigating theoretical knowledge as well as practical knowledge gained through a single-user computer game, data were collected and subjected to quantitative and qualitative analyses. LÄS MER
5. Playing and Learning Across Locations: Indentifying Factors for the Design of Collaborative Mobile LearningDetta är en avhandling från Kista : Institutionen för data- och systemvetenskap (tills m KTH)
Sammanfattning : The research presented in this thesis investigates the design challenges associated with the development and use of mobile applications and tools for supporting collaboration in educational activities. These technologies provide new opportunities to promote and enhance collaboration by engaging learners in a variety of activities across different places and contexts. LÄS MER