Sökning: "West Sweden"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 217 avhandlingar innehållade orden West Sweden.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Many people have migrated between East and West Europe in recent decades. The daily life of these migrants is crucial not only for the migrants themselves but also for the development of future migration. LÄS MER
2. The Exhibitionary Complex Exhibition, Apparatus, and Media from Kulturhuset to the Centre Pompidou, 1963–1977Detta är en avhandling från Huddinge : Södertörns högskola
Sammanfattning : This dissertation traces the history of a diagram. The diagram shows four circles of gradually diminishing sizes, lodged one inside the other, like the layers of a circular or spherical body. LÄS MER
3. Epidemiology of food hypersensitivity in school children Validation with double-blind placebo-controlled food challenges and biomarkersDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Background: This thesis focuses on the incidence and remission of reported food hypersensitivity in schoolchildren followed from 8 to 12 -years of age and the prevalence of hypersensitivity to milk, egg, cod and wheat among 12-year olds investigated by reported data, clinical investigation and double-blind placebo-controlled food challenges and biomarkers.Methods: The studies are mainly based on a population based cohort recruited in 2006 from three municipalities in Northern Sweden. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Statsvetenskapliga institutionen, Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : What explains political trust? Many researchers have presented various theories and explanations to this question. Therefore the number of answers according to previous research has been numerous and ambiguous. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Santérus Academic Press Sweden
Sammanfattning : What determines refugee policies in liberal democracies? Humanitarianism? International relations? Economics? Identity issues? International law? Concerns for national security? This book explores these factors through a case study of non-aligned Sweden’s management of Soviet refugees during the first decade of the Cold War. The policy of admission and political asylum; the government’s handling of direct Soviet demands regarding refugees; the Swedish authorities’ surveillance strategies and the continuing living conditions of individuals who were permitted to stay, are all studied in depth. LÄS MER