Sökning: "West Sweden"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 233 avhandlingar innehållade orden West Sweden.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Many people have migrated between East and West Europe in recent decades. The daily life of these migrants is crucial not only for the migrants themselves but also for the development of future migration. LÄS MER
2. Development and Autonomy Conceptualising teachers’ continuing professional development in different national contextsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates teachers’ perceptions of continuing professional development (CPD) in Germany and Sweden with a questionnaire study comprising a total of 711 mainly lower secondary teachers. Three conceptual terms are elaborated and explained. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to contribute to welfare state theorising by analysing changing risk protection in Swedish sickness insurance and demonstrate how the understanding of such, and its implications, can be enhanced by strategic methodological choices. When analysing formal policy change in the compulsory sickness insurance system, it is concluded that the Swedish system fulfils almost every aspect of a so called social democratic welfare state, and no institutional shift can be discerned over time. LÄS MER
4. Epidemiology of food hypersensitivity in school children Validation with double-blind placebo-controlled food challenges and biomarkersDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Background: This thesis focuses on the incidence and remission of reported food hypersensitivity in schoolchildren followed from 8 to 12 -years of age and the prevalence of hypersensitivity to milk, egg, cod and wheat among 12-year olds investigated by reported data, clinical investigation and double-blind placebo-controlled food challenges and biomarkers.Methods: The studies are mainly based on a population based cohort recruited in 2006 from three municipalities in Northern Sweden. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Statsvetenskapliga institutionen, Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : What explains political trust? Many researchers have presented various theories and explanations to this question. Therefore the number of answers according to previous research has been numerous and ambiguous. LÄS MER