Sökning: "Sibling design"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13 avhandlingar innehållade orden Sibling design.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Folkhälsa och klinisk medicin
Sammanfattning : Sibling caretaking, although common across time and cultures, has not been well researched from the carer’s point of view. In Nicaragua, ranked as one of the poorest countries in the Americas, sibling caretaking is common. LÄS MER
2. The Epidemiology of Childhood Celiac Disease: A Social Epidemiological Perspective on Perinatal FactorsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Celiac disease is a chronic gastrointestinal disease affecting approximately 1% of the population. It is precipitated in genetically predisposed individuals by ingestion of food containing gluten or similar proteins that are present in wheat, rye and barley. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Engineering changes disrupt plans, can affect technical solutions negatively, and put project organisations under strain. However, engineering changes are a crucial part of the design process and a prerequisite in adapting to a dynamic project environment. LÄS MER
4. Participation in and outside school Self-ratings by Swedish adolescents with and without impairments and long-term health conditionsDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jönköping University, School of Health and Welfare
Sammanfattning : This thesis concerns the short-term state of and changes in self-rated participation in domestic life, peer relations and, to some extent, school. Participants were adolescents with and without self-reported impairments and long-term health conditions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Economics, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : Essay I: I study the consequences on labor market outcomes and sick leave of having an elderly parent in need of care. Caring for an elderly parent may be associated with opportunity costs such as productivity loss on the labor market if informal caregivers are of working age. LÄS MER