Sökning: "Innovation and Design"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 357 avhandlingar innehållade orden Innovation and Design.
1. Meaning in the Making: Introducing a Hermeneutic Perspective on the Contribution of Design Practice to InnovationDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : ArtMonitor
Sammanfattning : In recent years interest has grown in how design can contribute to innovation in business and society, such as through the management concept of design thinking. However, up-close studies on design’s contribution to innovation are still scarce. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : ArtMonitor
Sammanfattning : Moving images and sounds are processed creatively after they have been recorded or computer generated. These processes consists of design activities carried out by workers that hold ‘agency’ through the crafts they exercise, because these crafts are defined by the Moving Image Industry and are employed in practically the same way regardless of company. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : This research project was begun during the financial crisis of 2009 with the objective of increasing the competiveness of SMEs’ (Small and Medium sized Enterprises) by developing their innovation-management capabilities. The research presented in this licentiate thesis (thesis) is a part of the project in which newly-formed innovation groups at two SMEs in Eskilstuna, Sweden have been studied before they began innovation work. LÄS MER
4. Design for Service: A framework for articulating designers’ contribution as interpreter of users’ experienceDetta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : During the past approximately 15 years designers have paid increasing attention to service and changes in our society, resulting in a new design discipline – service design. In parallel, designers’ contributions to service development and innovation have been brought forward, often emphasizing designers’ capability of involving users, acting in and through multidisciplinary teams and using visualization skills in these situations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Packaging Logistics, Department of Design Sciences
Sammanfattning : Pharmaceutical packaging has an increasing importance in aging societies, wherepeople depend on medicines for their own care and well-being. Previous research shows that pharmaceutical packaging is a source of uncertainties, confusion, and daily struggles. LÄS MER