Sökning: "Gender equality"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 264 avhandlingar innehållade orden Gender equality.
1. Mapping Gender in Academic Workplaces Ways of reproducing gender inequality within the discourse of equality
Sammanfattning : Sweden is often described as one of the best countries in the world for women to live in. Despite this and despite a number of equal opportunity interventions within the area of higher education from the mid 1990s and on, Sweden follows the international pattern of the "leaking pipeline" when it comes to gender distribution in academia. LÄS MER
2. Making equality work Ambiguities, conflicts and change agents in the implementation of equality policies in public sector organisationsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this study is to contribute to knowledge about the implementation of equality policies in public sector organisations. This is achieved through the development of a theoretical framework of feminist implementation studies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala
Sammanfattning : The driving question of this compilation thesis is whether quotas for political assemblies represent an effective tool for breaking down gender inequality in the political sphere. To put it differently, focus is on the possibilities for policy-makers to engineer equality. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : The title of this thesis is Business as usual? Doing gender equality in Swedish forestry work organizations and while the latter part, the subtitle, is rather self-explanatory, the former part can be read in different ways. The aim of the thesis is to increase the understanding of the doing of gender equality in the male dominated work organizations of the Swedish forestry sector, and thereby contribute both theoretical and empirical understanding regarding how doing gender equality in the forestry sector relates both to notions of gender and notions of organizations. LÄS MER
5. "Other Guys Don't Hang Out Like This" : Gendered Friendship Politics Among Swedish, Middle-Class MenDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Centrum för Genusvetenskap, Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : The overarching aim of this thesis is to deepen the understanding of men’s friendships, in relation to gender, sexuality, power, masculine positions, feminisms and gender equality. The thesis draws upon in-depth interviews conducted individually and with pairs of men, between 25 and 49 years old, predominantly well-educated, white, straight and working white-collar or cultural jobs, twenty in total. LÄS MER