Sökning: "children’s participation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 142 avhandlingar innehållade orden children’s participation.
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : This thesis shows that participation is an important and comprehensive concept for young people. The aim of the thesis is to explore young people’s perspectives on and experiences of participation in school. Young people are in this research project understood as competent participants and as valuable contributors in research. LÄS MER
2. Facilitating participation A joint use of an interactive communication tool by children and professionals in healthcare situationsDetta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : Children’s right to participation in situations that matter to them is stated in law and convention texts and is emphasized by the children themselves in research studies, too. When actively involved, their perspective is visualized. Children’s use of interactive technology has increased considerably during the last decade. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Tema, Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis is about 6- and 8-year-old children's play dialogues, and its theoretical starting point is discourse analysis, on the one hand, and theories on play, on the other hand. The empirical basis is five studies on children's elicited and naturalistic play. All studies concern politics and relational alignments. LÄS MER
4. Participation and disability : : a study of participation in school for children and youth with disabilitiesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Women's and Children's Health
Sammanfattning : Participation in everyday life is vital to a child's development and well-being and is a basic human right. One definition of participation is engagement in life areas. LÄS MER
5. Restricting participation Unaccompanied children in interpreter-mediated asylum hearings in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The overall goal of this thesis was to highlight different communicative aspects of participation in interpreter-mediated asylum hearings with unaccompanied Russianspeaking children who had applied for asylum in Sweden between 2001 and 2005. Participation in the asylum process is guaranteed to these children by the Swedish Administrative Law and the Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC), which are incorporated in the Swedish Aliens Act. LÄS MER