Sökning: "Karina Huus"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden Karina Huus.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Background: The prevalence of overweight and obesity among children has increased the last decades and is now defined as a global epidemic disease by the World Health Organization. Also the incidence of type 1 diabetes has increased and there are some hypothesises that argue there is a connection between overweight/obesity and type 1 diabetes. LÄS MER
2. Developing guidelines in nursing care of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder in high technology health care settingsDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jönköping University, School of Health and Welfare
Sammanfattning : Introduction. The high technology environment such as a radiology and anaesthesia department in a typical health care setting can many times be a frightening environment for children. Children with neurodevelopmental disorders, such as Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), have problems with communication and social interaction. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Jönköping : School of Health Sciences
Sammanfattning : Introduction: It is a well known fact that children suffer from pain due to treatment and procedures in health care and historically, their procedural pain due to medical treatment has been undertreated and under-recognized. Children’s understanding of pain and their ability to express their feelings depend on their stage of development and the nature and diversity of their prior pain experiences. LÄS MER
4. Participation in and outside school Self-ratings by Swedish adolescents with and without impairments and long-term health conditionsDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jönköping University, School of Health and Welfare
Sammanfattning : This thesis concerns the short-term state of and changes in self-rated participation in domestic life, peer relations and, to some extent, school. Participants were adolescents with and without self-reported impairments and long-term health conditions. LÄS MER
5. Children with mild intellectual disability and their families – needs for support, service utilisation and experiences of supportDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jönköping University, School of Health and Welfare
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on service utilisation among children with mild ID and their families, their needs for support and their experiences of support.AimsThe overall aim of the thesis was to explore and describe service utilisation patterns among families of children with mild ID from a systems perspective. LÄS MER