Sökning: "innovation och design"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 337 avhandlingar innehållade orden innovation och design.
1. Meaning in the Making: Introducing a Hermeneutic Perspective on the Contribution of Design Practice to InnovationDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : ArtMonitor
Sammanfattning : In recent years interest has grown in how design can contribute to innovation in business and society, such as through the management concept of design thinking. However, up-close studies on design’s contribution to innovation are still scarce. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : This research project was begun during the financial crisis of 2009 with the objective of increasing the competiveness of SMEs’ (Small and Medium sized Enterprises) by developing their innovation-management capabilities. The research presented in this licentiate thesis (thesis) is a part of the project in which newly-formed innovation groups at two SMEs in Eskilstuna, Sweden have been studied before they began innovation work. LÄS MER
3. The Quest for the Room of Requirement - Why Some Activity-based Flexible Offices Work While Others Do NotDetta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : The overarching purpose of this thesis is to develop further knowledge of the consequences of relocating to Activity-based Flexible Offices (AFOs). As workspace design innovations, AFOs are increasingly implemented in organisations. AFOs comprise a variety of workspaces for employees to choose from depending on their preferences or activities. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Moving images and sounds are processed creatively after they have been recorded or computer generated. These processes consists of design activities carried out by workers that hold ‘agency’ through the crafts they exercise, because these crafts are defined by the Moving Image Industry and are employed in practically the same way regardless of company. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för arkitektur och stadsbyggnad
Sammanfattning : Society needs irmovators and entrepreneurs. Therefore new forms of education and training of engineers in product determination, product development and product innovation are needed. The aim of this thesis is to answer the questions of what product developers actually do, and how this can be taught at universities and colleges. LÄS MER