Sökning: "iterative decoding"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 36 avhandlingar innehållade orden iterative decoding.
1. Hybrid ARQ Using Serially Concatenated Block Codes for Real-Time Communication An Iterative Decoding ApproachDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : The ongoing wireless communication evolution offers improvements for industrial applications where traditional wireline solutions causes prohibitive problems in terms of cost and feasibility. Many of these new wireless applications are packet oriented and time-critical. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Electro and information technology
Sammanfattning : Modern communication systems are designed to enable reliable and fast information transfer. Therefore, efficient channel coding and decoding strategies are needed, which guarantee sufficiently low probability of erroneous reception with affordable receiver complexity. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electrnoic Press
Sammanfattning : Since their rediscovery in 1995, low-density parity-check (LDPC) codes have received wide-spread attention as practical capacity-approaching code candidates. It has been shown that the class of codes can perform arbitrarily close to the channel capacity, and LDPC codes are also used or suggested for a number of important current and future communication standards. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Information Technology, Lund Univeristy
Sammanfattning : Channel codes in combination with iterative decoding techniques are a both powerful and efficient method to protect data against disturbances in digital communication systems. This thesis deals with various code constructions for block-wise and continuous transmission that have the potential to achieve low bit error rates with iterative decoding, even when operating close to the Shannon limit. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Signaler, sensorer och system
Sammanfattning : Iterative decoding of block codes is a rather old subjectthat regained much interest recently. The main idea behinditerative decoding is to break up the decoding problem into asequence of stages, iterations, such that each stage utilizesthe output from the previous stages to formulate its ownresult. LÄS MER