Sökning: "FARMACI Farmaceutisk kemi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 79 avhandlingar innehållade orden FARMACI Farmaceutisk kemi.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The number of poorly water-soluble drug substances in the pharmaceutical pipeline is increasing, and thereby also the need to design effective drug delivery systems providing high bioavailability. One favourable formulation approach is preparation of solid dispersions, where dispersing a poorly water-soluble drug in a water-soluble polymer matrix improves the dissolution behaviour and the bioavailability of the drug. LÄS MER
2. Phase Phenomena in Polymer Networks Empirical Studies on the Influence of Hydrophobicity, Charge Density and Crosslinks on Macroion-Induced Phase Transitions in Polyelectrolyte GelsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The thesis concerns polyelectrolyte gels in contact with oppositely charged proteins and surfactant micelles, and includes of four papers (I-IV). In paper I confocal Raman spectroscopy was introduced as a method to trace micelles and investigate the structure of gel-surfactant complexes, in phase separated gel spheres. LÄS MER
3. Polymeric Nanoparticles as Carriers for Antimicrobial Peptides Factors Affecting Peptide and Membrane InteractionsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : As resistance towards conventional antibiotics is becoming more pronounced, cationic antimicrobial peptides (AMPs) have received considerable attention as possible therapeutic alternatives. Thousands of potent AMPs occur in humans, animals, plants and fungi as a natural part of the immune system. LÄS MER
4. Microgels as Carriers for Antimicrobial Peptides Surface-bound microgels, and factors affecting peptide interactionsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : With a growing number of multi-resistant bacteria against conventional antibiotics, there is an urgent need to identify new antimicrobial therapeutics. One example that has gained considerable interest is antimicrobial peptides (AMPs). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Microgels are lightly cross-linked hydrogel particles in the sub-micrometer to micrometer size range with a capacity to drastically change their volume in response to changes in the external environment. Microgels have an ability to bind and store substances such as biomacromolecular drugs, notably proteins and peptides, and release them upon stimuli, making them potential candidates as drug delivery vehicles and functional biomaterials. LÄS MER