Sökning: "environmental science"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1660 avhandlingar innehållade orden environmental science.
1. Environmental research collaboration : Cross-sector knowledge production in environmental science
Sammanfattning : Increased interaction between science and society is recognised as one of the characteristics of contemporary science. Solving the complex environmental problems of our day also necessitate such interactions. LÄS MER
2. Policy Integration for Sustainable Transport Development : Case Studies of Two Swedish Regions
Sammanfattning : It has been argued that for the management of complex issues such as sustainability, which transcend traditional policy sectors and require coordination between several different interests and actors, policymaking depends upon collaboration and integration processes between different sectors and tiers of government. The overall aim of this thesis is therefore to study how and why (or why not) policy integration processes are being developed in regional policymaking and what this means for the achievement of sustainable transport. LÄS MER
3. Innovation Processes and Environmental Planning : Science and Technology Policies in a Regional Context
Sammanfattning : The understanding of environmental change and how it is influenced by innovation processes and advances in science and technology is multifaceted given the inherent uncertainty of the pace and direction of technology change, but also given the limits to anticipate future environmental effects of new technology. The doctoral thesis is organised in two parts. LÄS MER
4. Recycling Filter Substrates used for Phosphorus Removal from Wastewater as Soil Amendments
Sammanfattning : This thesis studied the viability of recycling filter substrates as soil amendments after being used in on-site systems for phosphorus (P) removal from wastewater. Focus was put on the materials Filtra P and Polonite, which are commercial products used in compact filters in Sweden. LÄS MER
5. Removal of Micropollutants from Wastewater : evaluation of effect of upgrading ozonation to electro-peroxone
Sammanfattning : The United Nations (UN) has adopted 17 “Sustainable Development Goals” (SDGs) to achieve a clean, better and sustainable future. SDG 6 is to ensure that everyone has access to clean water and sanitation by 2030. LÄS MER