Sökning: "galenisk farmaci"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 53 avhandlingar innehållade orden galenisk farmaci.
1. Engineering of Pharmaceutical Particles Modulation of Particle Structural Properties, Solid-State Stability and Tabletting Behaviour by the Drying ProcessDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Relationships between stresses during the drying process, particle structural and functional properties, and particle engineering by the drying process were addressed in this thesis. In the first part, the importance of the drying phase and the effect of the drying rate on the intragranular porosity of microcrystalline cellulose pellets were investigated. LÄS MER
2. New Concepts in Administration of Drugs in Tablet Form Formulation and Evaluation of a Sublingual Tablet for Rapid Absorption, and Presentation of an Individualised Dose Administration SystemDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents two new concepts in oral drug administration and the results of evaluation of some relevant formulation factors.Investigation into improving the homogeneity of mixtures for tableting indicated that it may be possible to obtain interactive dry mixtures of micronised drugs containing drug proportions as low as 0.015% w/w. LÄS MER
3. Mucosal Vaccination Using Polyacryl Starch Microparticles as Adjuvant with Salmonella enteritidis as a Model PathogenDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Polyacryl starch microparticles have been developed as a new mucosal vaccine adjuvant intended for use in oral vaccination. The main objectives of this thesis were to evaluate the efficacy of these polyacryl starch microparticles and to study their uptake through mucosal tissues. LÄS MER
4. New Approaches to Studies of Paracellular Drug Transport in Intestinal Epithelial Cell MonolayersDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Studies of intestinal drug permeability have traditionally been performed in the colon-derived Caco-2 cell model. However, the permeability of these cell monolayers resembles that of the colon rather than that of the small intestine, which is the major site of drug absorption following oral administration. LÄS MER
5. Preparation of Tablets from Reservoir Pellets with an Emphasis on the Compression Behaviour and Drug ReleaseDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The preparation of multiple unit tablets was investigated in this thesis with the intention of gaining a deeper understanding of some of the factors that influence the properties of such tablets.Initially, three different types of pellets (drug, soft and disintegrant pellets) were combined as a model to investigate the ability of the mixture to form disintegrating tablets. LÄS MER