Sökning: "analytisk kemi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 515 avhandlingar innehållade orden analytisk kemi.
1. Effects of methyl jasmonate on chemical defenses of conifer seedlings in relation to feeding by Hylobius abietisDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The chemical elicitor methyl jasmonate (MeJA) could replace insecticides in Europe and Asia for protection of young conifers against the pine weevil (Hylobius abietis). This thesis mainly focuses on the effects of MeJA treatment on chemical defenses of conifers from seedling batches with documented field resistance. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Rare earth elements (REEs), including lanthanides, are critical materials for many industrial technologies. As a result recycling of end-of-life products containing REEs might be beneficial, as this could partially satisfy the growing demands of industry for these elements. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Kungliga tekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : The pine weevil (Hylobius abietis L.) is one of the two topmost economically important insect pests in Swedish conifer forests. The damage increase in areas were the silvicultural practice is to use clear cuttings were the insects gather and breed. LÄS MER
4. Metal Particles – Hazard or Risk? Elaboration and Implementation of a Research Strategy from a Surface and Corrosion PerspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Do metal particles (including particles of pure metals, alloys, metal oxides and compounds) pose a hazard or risk to human health? In the light of this question, this thesis summarizes results from research conducted on metal particles, and describes the elaboration and implementation of an in vitro test methodology to study metal release from particles through corrosion and dissolution processes in synthetic biological media relevant for human exposure through inhalation/ingestion and dermal contact.Bioaccessible metals are defined as the pool of released metals from particles that potentially could be made available for absorption by humans or other organisms. LÄS MER
5. Adsorption Studies with Liquid Chromatography Experimental Preparations for Thorough Determination of Adsorption DataDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Analytical chemistry is a field with a vast variety of applications. A robust companion in the field is liquid chromatography, the method used in this thesis, which is an established workhorse and a versatile tool in many different disciplines. LÄS MER