Sökning: "Educational science"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 733 avhandlingar innehållade orden Educational science.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The main argument of this thesis is that research has to take the institutional character of education seriously. Educational institutions carry considerable weight for outcomes of education and their design is a matter of intense political debate. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Mathematics and Science Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The objective of the thesis is to describe and analyse aspects of home background and teaching that may be important for students’ capability and will to participate in science. The purpose is to make explicit how teaching can support students in developing an interest in science and so counter-balance the restricted opportunities some students may have due to upbringing. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Education, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The dissertation presents a phenomenological view on the interaction between science knowledge and prescientific knowledge. Drawing on Husserl, Merleau-Ponty and Lévinas the human bodily grounded existence is described, the central feature of this existence being its responsivity to the Other. LÄS MER
4. Developing and Assessing Professional Competencies: a Pipe Dream? Experiences from an Open-Ended Group Project Learning EnvironmentDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Professional competencies are explicitly identified in the primary learning outcomes for science and engineering degrees at many tertiary institutions. Fulfillment of the requirements to equip our students with these skills, while formally acknowledged as important by all stakeholders, can be hard to demonstrate in practice. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis makes use of a genealogical approach to map out and explainhow and why computers and citizenship have become so closely connected.It examines the historical continuities and disruptions, and the role thatpopular education has played in this interrelation. LÄS MER