Sökning: "Political economy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 289 avhandlingar innehållade orden Political economy.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Compelling research in international relations and international political economy on global warming suggests that one part of any meaningful effort to radically reverse current trends of increasing green house gas (GHG) emissions is shared policies among states that generate costs for such emissions in many if not most of the world’s regions. Effectively employing such policies involves gaining much more extensive global commitments and developing much stronger compliance mechanism than those currently found in the Kyoto Protocol. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of an introduction and three stand-alone essays. In the introduction I discuss the commonalities between the three essays. Essay I charts the the main political cleavages among 59 Swedish unions and business organizations. LÄS MER
3. Political institutions and government performance : Central and Eastern Europe in a comparative perspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Central and Eastern Europe was strongly affected by the most recent wave of democratisation. Here, successful transition to democracy and market economy was sometimes perceived as a matter of choosing the ‘right’ institutional framework, presumably institutions employed in mature democracies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : Taxation is a key activity of any state and a constant point of political struggle. The structure of taxation is continuously changing and evolving, and its size has grown dramatically during the last two hundred years. LÄS MER
5. All Interventionists Now? On the Political Economy of Active Labor Market Policy as Micro-Interventionist Multi-ToolsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : As recent decades have seen a growing interest in reforming advanced welfare states to promote employment, active labor market policy (ALMP) has emerged as a major topic of inquiry among comparative political economists. Whereas the literature to date disagrees on, and mostly downplays, the role of partisan politics in the development of ALMP, this dissertation shows that political actors systematically use ALMP programs in different ways to achieve distinct political aims. LÄS MER