Sökning: "curriculum research"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 258 avhandlingar innehållade orden curriculum research.
1. När lärare formar ett nytt ämnesinnehåll : intentioner, förutsättningar och utmaningar med att införa programmering i skolan
Sammanfattning : In March 2017, programming was introduced in the Swedish school curriculum. The reform was formally enacted in July 2018. Research shows that teachers enacting curriculum reform practices encounter various challenges. LÄS MER
2. Den levda läroplanen : en studie av naturorienterande undervisningspraktiker i grundskolan
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to develop knowledge about what students actually learn in lower secondary school science, regardless of intentions and policies. This is conceptualized as a study of the lived curriculum. During the last decades, new ways of organizing classroom work have evolved in Sweden. LÄS MER
3. Bilingual subject-specific literacies? Teachers’ and learners’ views and experiences of two school languages in biology, civics, history and mathematics : Case studies from the Swedish upper secondary school
Sammanfattning : This licentiate thesis investigates teachers’ and students’ cognitions of bilingual subject-specific literacies. The thesis builds on three different studies, referred to as case studies, conducted in Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) study programmes in the Swedish upper secondary school. LÄS MER
4. Approaching Curriculum Resources : Examining the potential of textbooks and teacher guides to support mathematics learning and teaching
Sammanfattning : The driving forces of conducting the two studies presented in this thesis are: the strong position of curriculum resources in the mathematics classroom in general; teachers’ faith in curriculum resources to convey the intentions and goals of mathematics education; and the expected benefits to mathematics education through expanding the knowledge base of research in the area of curriculum resources in general, and teacher guides in particular. This thesis builds upon two studies conducted in Sweden. LÄS MER
5. The School as a Moral Arena : Constitutive values and deliberation in Swedish curriculum practice
Sammanfattning : This thesis’ main theme is the relation between school practices and the constitutive values explicitly endorsed in the Swedish national curriculum. It consists of four articles. Article I examines the new educational circumstances in a multicultural society. LÄS MER