Sökning: "Church of Sweden"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 220 avhandlingar innehållade orden Church of Sweden.
1. Folkkyrkan, vision och verklighet : Ett folkkyrkligt reformprograms öden 1928-1932 : the fate of Folk Church reform programme 1928-1932Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This dissertation examines how the Church of Sweden interfaced with secular culture andsociety in the transition from the 1920s to the 1930s. The study is founded on three events:the House of Bishops meeting and the General Convention of the church in 1929; the SwedishParliament's meetings in 1930, which led to laws on local parish governance; and the GeneralConvention of the church in 1932, especially concerning issues of church property. LÄS MER
2. Rum för röster : Sociologiska analyser av musiklivet inom Svenska kyrkan, som det uppfattas av kyrkobesökare, kyrkomusiker samt kyrkokoristerDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is:...to gain knowledge, from several theoretical concepts, about the music life of the Church of Sweden as it is experienced by church visitors, church musicians and choir members and from this knowledge. LÄS MER
3. Prayer in Peasant Communities Ideals and Practices of Prayer in the Late Medieval Ecclesiastical Province of Uppsala, SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion, Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study has been to identify, explain and delineate praying among peasant communities in the ecclesiastical province of Uppsala, Sweden. Four aspects have been examined through the perspectives of ideals and practices, namely the standards of prayer, devotional prayer, prayer in times of need and prayer cultures. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Acta Universitatis Gothoburgensis
Sammanfattning : The thesis explores mid-twelfth century church architectures in west Sweden. The architectures are investigated in the light of a case, five parish churches’ naves, in particular their attics and surviving mid-twelfth century roofs. LÄS MER
5. The In-between Church A Study of the Church of England's Role in Society through the Prism of WelfareDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis has been to explore the role of institutional religion in western Europe between individual and society. This is achieved through an empirical study of the role of the Church of England at local level, using the area of social welfare as the prism through which broader issues of the place of the Church in society can be brought to light. LÄS MER