Sökning: "church independence"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 avhandlingar innehållade orden church independence.
1. Folkkyrkan, vision och verklighet : Ett folkkyrkligt reformprograms öden 1928-1932 : the fate of Folk Church reform programme 1928-1932Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This dissertation examines how the Church of Sweden interfaced with secular culture andsociety in the transition from the 1920s to the 1930s. The study is founded on three events:the House of Bishops meeting and the General Convention of the church in 1929; the SwedishParliament's meetings in 1930, which led to laws on local parish governance; and the GeneralConvention of the church in 1932, especially concerning issues of church property. LÄS MER
2. Beyond an instrumental approach to religion and development Challenges for church-based healthcare in TanzaniaDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This dissertation serves as a contribution to the larger ongoing debate on the role of religion in development in an effort to move beyond an instrumental approach. The aim is to study the role of religious agents in development through the prism of contractual partnerships between church organisations and the Tanzanian state in healthcare delivery. LÄS MER
3. Church, State and People in Mozambique : An Historical Study with Special Emphasis on Methodist Developments in the Inhambane RegionDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Swedish Institute of Missionary Research, Uppsala
Sammanfattning : King Ngungunyana was the lord of the mighty Gaza Empire, covering most of the interior Mozambique south of the Zambezi and parts of present Zimbabwe, when the Portuguese in 1885 were requested by the Berlin Congress to accelerate their colonization. The small enclaves around certain port towns were no longer sufficient, in order to claim the territory as one's colony. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Swedish Institute of Mission Research
Sammanfattning : Daniel Ndoundou (1911 – 1986) was born in the southern part of French Equatorial Africa, close to the border of the Belgian Congo. At an early age he joined the Swe-dish protestant mission. As a young man he began to work as an evangelist and in 1946 he was ordained pastor. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : In many Asian countries today, there are potential conflicts between the majority religionand culture and ethnic minorities who practice another religion or religions. Problems areeasily aggravated if the government applies a confessional policy on religion, which favorsthe majority religion, while minority religions are marginalized or even suppressed. LÄS MER