Sökning: "IKT lärande"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22 avhandlingar innehållade orden IKT lärande.
1. Knowledge at play. Studies of games as members’ matters Kunskap genom spelande. Studier av digitala spel och spelande som kunskapsdomänDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : ACTA UNIVERSITATIS GOTHOBURGENSIS
Sammanfattning : On a general level, this thesis seeks some answers to the broad question of what one can learn from digital games. With an analytical approach informed by ethnomethodology, the main thrust of the work is an exploration of members’ matters in the area of games and gaming. LÄS MER
2. Play, Culture and Learning Studies of Second-Language and Conceptual Development in Swedish PreschoolsDetta är en avhandling från Huddinge : Södertörns högskola
Sammanfattning : This dissertation studies how second-language and conceptual development emerge through interactions in Swedish preschool environments. It studies how types of interaction, such as play, can scaffold children toward such developments. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis offers dialogue about the relations between learning and Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs). The dialogue is guided by the question of how to design education to increase perceived values of learning. LÄS MER
4. Improving IT Integration for Higher Education Institutional Performance Towards a Contextualised IT-Institutional Alignment ModelDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The integration of information technology (IT) into service delivery is currently seen as an innovative strategy to support the modernising of universities worldwide. However, in some institutions in developing countries, including Rwanda, IT has failed to add the intended value to university services, despite huge associated investments in IT. LÄS MER
5. Digital Competence and Ways of Thinking and Practising in Swedish Teacher Education Experiences by teachers with a foreign teaching degreeDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and System Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The Swedish government recognises foreign academic education and the professional qualifications of its immigrants by allocating resources to programmes that bridge the gap between immigrants’ education and the specific requirements for work in Sweden. The context of inquiry for this thesis is teachers with a foreign teaching degree, who come from 57 countries or regions and are studying at four Swedish universities. LÄS MER