Sökning: "long-term illness"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 167 avhandlingar innehållade orden long-term illness.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Psychology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Psychological long-term coping, mental health, social adjustment, and memories of illness and experiences of medical care were investigated in 30 young adult childhood cancer survivors. Coping with illness and treatment was studied with reference to a theoretical model based on psychodynamic theory of the integration of a psychological trauma. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis is based on two independent studies, the first in Stockholm County (index year 1984; n=302), and the second, a replication and validation study, in Uppsala County (index year 1991; n=455).The general aim was to study all individuals with Long-term Functional Psychosis (LFP) within the two counties of Sweden from an epidemiological perspective and to perform specific studies on a subgroup of individuals with schizophrenia. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Climate change is defined by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change as changes in the state of the climate associated with changes in the mean and/or the variability of its properties. Climate change will affect temperatures both as an increase in mean temperature as well as changes in the frequency of temperature extremes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Medicine Doctoral Dissertation Series
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to investigate families’ experiences when a child is diagnosed as having type 1 diabetes, and at one and three years after diagnosis. Since childhood health and the circumstances around it in the family have been shown to have a lasting impact on adult health and circumstances, an additional aim was to examine the long-term effect of childhood diabetes on education level attained and self-assessed health. LÄS MER
5. Home care of persons with long-term mental illness nurses and mental health care workers' experiences of how changes in the organisation of psychiatric services have changed their workDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska institutet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis, consisting of five studies, was to explore nurses’ and mental health care workers’ experiences of how changes in the organisation of psychiatric care influence their daily work and how these changes may have contributed to ethical problems. The specific context in focus was the homes of mentally ill persons. LÄS MER